Universal Torque Wrench Calibration Machine (UTWCM)
The AWS UTWCM provides an efficient means of calibrating and testing manually operated torque wrenches to ISO 6789:2017 or company specific standards and specifications.
- Hand controls for fast movement or jog facilitate quick setting up of individual wrenches in the machine.
- Four different speed settings for different ranges of tools. The microcontroller also ensures the adherence to the minimum target torque approach times, complying to ISO 6789:2017, for the capacity of wrench being calibrated.
- Multiple or single transducer cassette variations for different transducer manufacturers are available or built to suit customer requirements.
- To accommodate wrenches with fixed heads the transducer mounts in our carriages can be rotated 360° in steps of 30°.
- Used in collaboration with the AWS/ADMS Kepler 4 software for torque wrenches speeds up completion of the calibration or certification process to ISO 6789:2017.
- An optional Transducer Switch Box keeps AWS IITTs powered up continually, allowing quick changeover between transducers, removing the need for thermal stability time.
- A customer's existing transducers can be converted into IITTs using AWS's Intelligent Instrumented Transducer Cables. Each cable has an inline module converting the analogue output of the transducer into a digital torque signal for display on the PTD.
- When an AWS IITT is connected, it automatically programs the AWS PTD to the correct range.
- When operating the AWS PTD in First Peak mode for click wrenches, the machine will run a complete operation automatically.
® 6169133 | ® 6169134