Universal Torque Calibration Machine (UTCM)
The Universal Torque Calibration Machine is designed to provide a compact, efficient way to calibrate torque measuring devices to BS EN 7882:2017, BS EN 7996:2018 or international standards without the need for beams and weights.
- High ratio anti-backlash gearbox for precise torque application.
- Sliding carriage for calibration of standard sized torque transducers up to a 1" (25.4mm) square drive.
- Bench or Pedestal mounting options available.
- Optional additional sliding carriage and fittings for calibration of a wide variety of torque measuring and calibration devices. Multi-axis T slot system for pick up of a range of fixing positions.
- Use with AWS Precision Torque Adapters each designed to accurately fit the model of torque testing device to minimise the uncertainty of adapter alignment.
- Additional alternative bed position for additional vertical height adjustment, covering the wide variety of torque measuring devices available.
- High accuracy 6½ digit meter used to display the nominal torque readout from the master transducers to attain the required uncertainty of measurement.
- Jog function to precisely apply small increments of torque.